Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

TE AU WHANUI

 Hello readers,

My blog is about the Britten motorcycle here are the questions about the motorcycle.

What was different about the motorbike that won the 1993 Grand Prix? 

It was faster and lighter than the Japanese and Italian bikes.


What did John Britten do? 

John created a motorbike.


What is carbon fibre?

Carbon fibre is the same stuff as the led in a pencil but stronger


If you could ask John Britten a question about his bike, what would you ask him? 

How did you make your bike?


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.