Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Charlotte's Web (The End)

 Hello Readers,

This blog post is about Charlotte's Web, I have finished the book finally, and I am revealed that it is done. My favourite chapter is warm wind because it is the last chapter. But i will want to read it in the near future like when my cousin finishes reading it witch is not too soon. I give this book an 8 out of 10. Thank you E.B White and Garth Williams for making this awesome book I loved it so much.                                  Thank You for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.