Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

novel study

Hello readers, 

For my novel study Charlotte's web I have to answer these questions and make a sentence with at least 1 of these words in it 

  1. What is ‘Charlotte’s web’ for? Charlotte's we is for tiny insect's caching insects

  2. How does Fern plan to save Wilbur? by writing, some pig

  3. Who is Temple ton? Temple ton is a rat under the troth What is something he has done in the story lately? he has eaten, let the rotten egg break


Find the definitions for these words, write a sentence using them in context so I know you understand what they mean. 

mercilessly, thrashing, monotonous, vaguely, snare, distinguish, and reputation

he mercilessly played his guitar while walking around the room.

ex) The teacher yelled at her class mercilessly until they lined up

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.