Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

fast finish

Hello readers,

This blog is about fast finish and some other stuff, fast finish is for people who finish fast, like chip chop fast, any way here is what I've done. Other stuff means if fern has the same character traits as me.

Fern Arable is an eight-year-old girl with an intense love of nature and animals. She saves Wilbur the pig from being slaughtered shortly after his birth and raises him herself for the first couple months of his life.

Soooo what I gathered from that is fern loooooovvvvves animals and nature. And the pig. the aim here is to see if I am like her.  Here are my character traits.

I am Sean and i am a fun and happy 12 year old boy. who loves sport, music, star wars and playing games.

We are both fun and happy. We are both good people.

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.