Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

oreo plan

Hello Readers,

This blog post is about my Oreo plan the Oreo (Opinion,reason,example,opinion restated). plan is about persuasive writing, and portal knights if you haven't played it before it is a great game with nearly unstoppable bosses and awesome worlds if you someone like me who is a sci-fi guy or girl then you would probably like this game on Xbox 1 and Xbox 1X anyway here is my work.


Have you herd about the game portal knights?
I really enjoy this game I think you would too.
It's a great game with awesome adventures and
it is really fun when your a warrior!
It is a lot like mincraft as you can break blocks.
I think you should buy the game portal knights.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.