Pages

Friday 18 June 2021

fitting though paper

Hello readers,

As you probably know this blog is about fitting me though paper witch is apart of the S.T.E.A.M challenge. I was in a group and we needed to fit a year 9 and three others though a peace of paper. What we did was we got Scissors and paper if we ripped it we weren't allowed to use glue or tape to fix it we made it like a portal oval looking

We had to do some questions to do here they are

what would happen if.

-the paper was bigger

it would be hard to hold.

-the paper was smaller

it would be hard to fit in it.
-the cut's were not as deep



Thank you for reading this blog

2 comments:

  1. Cool experiment. So, did you successfully fit a through the paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello reader / person i know. we did in fact all fit though the paper thank you for commenting.
      bah bye

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.