Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Te au whanui

Hello readers,

This week i am doing a non fictional book thing and i have to do three activities.

I chose main ideas, vocabulary and details.

I'm going to start with vocabulary

1.manufacture

To build something with a big piece of machinery.

2.kerosene

fuel oil for cars and motor vehicle.

3.throttle

A little devise to pump fuel or power to an engine.

4.combustion

Burns any liquid including fuel.

MAIN IDEA

The main idea is about the Stanley steamer car.

details

The brothers named there car the Stanley steamer.

There were already electric cars and petrol cars but the Stanley brother's wanted to make there's a steamer

They stop making the Stanley steamer in 1924.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.