Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Te Au whanui

Hello readers.

for inventions my group the referee whistles is reading about Alan john bungee jumping off the eiffel tower.

Introduce what you were learning and working on this week in Te Ao Whanui 

Reflect on a time you know you read the instructions carefully and how you know

Reflect on a time when you completed your work to you personal best this week 

Reflect on a time when you were a self-manager

Conclude your post with a final comment or question to your reader 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.