Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Justice league

Hi this is the 1 part of the Justice League I hope you love it.

It was amazing at the food place there was mangoes and carrots. And my favourite food m&m’s
everybody loves m&m’s Then there was a guy that was running away and I saw a man running
after him  and then I saw The Flash he ran at the guy and punched him I laughed. I noticed he
was a bad guy. And I turned into Superman it was amazing. I fly down and punch the guy and
laughed again then the police came and arrested him bye bye bad guy. Then I better get back to
shopping. Hey Superman and Flash thanks for helping my family, we hate bad people then she
turned into bat girl then everybody was running for help there standing down below was the star
lord the most basest evil dower. Then green lantern came to help. soon every justice league
member will be here star lord. Then all the m&m’s were gone noooooooooo. I shouted his
minions got them everyone stopped and the stampede stopped at the star lord. The star lord
fainted and also arrested him.I have a funny feeling about this. Batman turned around and
said.“You did”. “What this is getting out of hand”!! A big cos mo hulk another bad guy I've had
Anoph. pow pouf wack bang.boom  the cosmos hulk smacked the ground like nothing on earth
it made me shiver and cracil.

12 comments:

  1. Hello Sean.You have written a lot in this post.Well done.I did find it a little hard to read as there is a lot of punctuation missing.I realise that this is only a draft and you mentioned that at the top of your blog.Some of your work has speech marks and some talking parts don't.Maybe next time you could concentrate on one punctuation and use that through out your writing.Is Justice League a movie with Super Hero's in it as I haven't heard of it before?.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Cassidy the answer is no it's not a movie thanks for the helpful comment. ow and the thoughtful one. I have a Question, Have you watched the movie Thor. thank you for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sean.I haven't watched the movie Thor but I think I know who stars in it.Isn't it Liam Hemsworth or his brother whose name I can't remember?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. lokey is the name of his brother Thor is the movie on the app store but it is really cool if you find app store go to movies and tv and type Thor you will find it you might find the avengers as well.Thor is an action packed movie. if you press sd and download type your password and then wait for the line to reach the end and ten press play.

      Delete
    3. if it seis ten i am meaning then

      Delete
    4. the guy who stars thor is Chris Hemsworth

      Delete
  4. Hello Sean.This is just a comment to let you know that I have visited your blog.I hope you have had a great week end and kept warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my name is maddock i liked how you aded your self into a story next time you should ad more full stops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi my name is Sean I'll put some in my story. stay warm this winter
      bie

      Delete
  6. Hi Sean Its me Shjon I love the start of the story and how you included bat girl it was awesome and action packed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I rote it, It was actually meant to be a description but I don't know how to do a description so my mind got confused and turned it into a story.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.