Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Snowed In

 Hello readers,

This blog is about the snow on the 9/8/2021.when it snowed I made a 200 word count.

Snowy Log Cabin Cottagecore Minecraft Aesthetic Winter Build ❄️ Kelpie The  Fox | Amazing minecraft, Minecraft blueprints, Minecraft designs

Snowed in 

One day Me and My Family were going to go to the hills because tomorrow is going to snow. The next morning I woke up and rushed to the door and the snow was 2 meters deep. Then I turned on the TV and thought to myself today it looks awesome to sled down a hill. Then my mum and brother mum said that the roads are closed and the car is covered in snow but the truck isn’t the bad thing is mum already tried to open the door but it was stuck and that meant we coudn’t go sledding for the day we all played games and I played x-box at lunch we wanted pumpkin soup but it was in the freeser me or dad had to go in, dad volunteered because he was an army soldier so he could power all the way through the snow and the funny thing was that dad fell over, when we were eating our soup We saw a snow truck across the road it was orange with some whitish reddish. Once we finished our soup we watched the movie fearless it was awesome. My brother liked it too. Next time it snows i hope it dosent ruin anything.


Thank You For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.