Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Just Me 100 word count

 Hello readers,

This blog is about my 100 word challenge.


Three elderliness ago there was four ninjas on a nuclear 

mision trying to stop capitan fullspeed. so the ninjas set off 

trying to stop him. “Hey you there” said the capitan on his big 

blue and green yacht “can you please help me and my friends”,

They aren’t on this raft, it's just me here”. “Did the raft brake apart 

while on travel”, “yeah it did do you have a ladder i’ve been in 

this storm for a week”. “I do have a ladder but - “There's a but in this”

“I think i left it at the dock” i have an escape tunnel in the bottom of my ship.


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.