Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

100 word challenge

 hello readers,

Today I'd like to show you my 100 word challenge I named it (the dark forest)

here it is

Taking a Creative Writing Course by GD Sanders - One More Chapter


One day I went into the dark forest with my sister. She led the way. She was scared. I wasn't as scared as her but I was still scared. We came across this cabin that had two trees next to it. We heard a wolf and my sister hid behind a tree. I went closer to investigate the cabin. I heard music from inside. I peeked inside the window and saw an old man and asked if he knew if there were other people in the forest. He said no and invited us inside away from the wolves and the foggy trees. My sister said yes to going inside.

thank you for reading my post, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.