Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

TE AO WHANUI

Hello readers,

How many years have cars been in New Zealand? 120 years How did they get here? on a bout

How fast was the little car? 16 miles an hour. How fast could the bigger car go? nerly 50 kilometers an hour

Why were the “onlookers shocked”? the mayor had the first car crash ever

What happened in Lincoln, Christchurch?

Nicholas was caught driving his car over

the speed limit in Lincoln, 

Christchurch. His car scared some horses.

nick received the first traffic fine in the country.

Explain in your own words what the Dennison car did?

the denissin car set up in flames and berned freds luggage.

Thank you fore reading my blog post bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.