Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

charlotte's web novel study

Hello readers, 

I am doing a novel study about Charlotte's web, my teacher has given me and my novel study group some questions to answer about Charlotte's web.

On your blog, answer the following questions in full and complete sentences. Based on the cover of the book Charlotte’s Web, 

1. who do you think the book might be about? 
The spider.

2.What clue from the cover helped you to make that guess?  
everyone looking at Charlotte

3.Read the back of the book, did any of your predictions come true? 
yes

Tell us two things you now know that you have read the back of the book.
wilbur he is a runt which is an under grown pig




in the charlotte's web quiz i got 100/100

thanks for reading my blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.