Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

te ao whanui

Hello readers,

For my subject te ao whanui we are learning about inventions .

William  Atack, came up with the first whistle ever which was used in a match by a football referee in 1868. The first game ever credited with the use of a whistle was a game at Nottingham Forest. william found a dog whistle in his pocket whilst reffing. to refer any game with a ball. it has helped replace the hanychief


Who created it? 

When they made it? 

How did they come up with the idea? 

What is it’s purpose? 

How has it helped to ‘change the world’?


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.