Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

refletion time

Hello readers,

This blog is about reflection time, Reflection time includes our c.a.r.r values commitment achievement resilience and respect. 

Commitment: What I did for this was leaned more into drama and maths.

Achievement: This was the hardest one to think about this year I finished most of my work and I feel that is a pretty good achievement.

Resilience: When I was doing my work it was hard to do and or understand but I kept going.

Respect: When I was doing my work I didn't argue or through things around

my goal for next week is finishing all the days work in that day

Thank you for reading this long as blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.