Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

lolly flavour mystery test

hypothesis.

i think it will be easy to find the taste. we have to do this blindfolded


Lolly Flavour

Lolly Colour

Does the sour taste

mask the flavour?

Rating 1-5

lemon

yellow

yes

5

rasbery

red

yes

4

blackcurrent

purple

no

5

Orange 

orange

Sort of

3

lime

green

no

5

the orange was the easiest to taste

It was easy to taste the flavour and this was the best experience ever (for lollies).


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.