Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

maori language week

Hello readers,

This blog is about my Maori poster. This Maori poster includes emoji's and what they mean

first up we have the red emoji Puku Atu this meanes riri

number 2 is the vomitting emoji mauiui this means sick

third is the long faced emoji muia ana that means fed up

last but not leased drum roll please bbbbbbbb b koa  jugging by the look on his face i'd say, you guest it he is happy

Thank you for reading this amazing blog post

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean. I loved the ending of this blog. It did exactly what the emoji said - it made me laugh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.