Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Hello readers,

This blog is about my reading tasks.

Answer these questions on your blog: 


What was Aunty Anna’s job? 

scientist

Why did Maia want a magic wand? 

she wanted to show her family her tricks

What did the magic wand look like? 

red boxy slim

Why was Maia disappointed? 

she got a magnetic wand insted 

What happened to Amber the dog and the wand? 

The magnet wand stuck to his collar

At the end of the story, Maia is happy with her present, why does she like it now? 

she used it to get her brothers toys back from under the fridge

Thank you for reading bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.