Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

to Tony Arbolino

Hello readers

Today I made a letter, this is to spots athlete for racing Tony Arbolino

 

8/3/21

Dear Mister Arbolino


My name is Sean Culliford and I am a student at Hornby High School. This term we are investigating what heroes are, and are currently looking at Sports Heroes. I am writing to you as I think you are a true Italian sports hero, and as ash says on pokemon I choose you 


Over the last week, we have created sports Profiles to learn more about our favourite sports heroes. 


I have only watched 1 race and I have seen you race, which is why I want to watch more races, what is your highest score so far? And if you have one what is your lowest score?


You are my favorite biking athlete and I want to meet you in person.


Tony Arbolino greatest sporting achievement was the Grand Prix 

Sincerely , Sean


Thanks for reading have a good day, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.