Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

skittles

Hello readers,

in science we have been learning chromatography, chromatography is a technique for the separation of a mixture by passing it in solution or suspension through a medium in which the components move at different rates

materials

1. skittles

2. Petri dish

3.Water

         method:

         place skittle around the edge of the Petri dish

         carefully put water into the middle of the dish 

         watch to see which colours reach the middle First

we finished the experiment in the purple one won

  • green 4
  • yellow 3
  • orange 4
  • brown 8 winner
  • red 3

Thanks for watching and reading. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.