Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

reading bingo

 Hello readers,

for my reading activities I'm doing 3 reading activities Vocabulary, Questions and Opinion.


                                 Vocabulary  

Pick 4 vocabulary words  that you either don’t  know the meaning of or 

are important to the  understanding of the  text. Complete a

frayer model card for  each word.  


settlement: A meeting which is intended to resolve a problem.


cautiously: being careful when something is wrong.

incomprehensible: not able to understand what someone is saying.

Suppression: to stop something or let someone down.


                             Questions 

After reading the  selection, develop some questions

What were the two main events that happened to Rāmahi ?

What were the horses names ?

Who did they visit





Main Ideas
What is the main idea of the text? What is the passage mostly
about?
the main idea of the story is Rāmahi getting sick grandma taking him to the expert healer




if you want to read the book click the link here


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.