Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

My Narrative Writing

Talofa lava welcome to my blog post,

Me and my class of been working on strong narratives I have nearly finished my story I'm only up to my last part where Sam Meets The Avengers.
This is all I have written here is my work Sam is the main character.

 

Sam was the only person who had taken notice of the warning. A great flood had swept over the planet zognorbia, and now life was very different, the water levels were rising and the sun was starting to fade away because of the water.

 Sam didn't need any sun. He had heat vision, he wondered what it was like above the surface. But he didn't want to see otherwise he would drown. but then he realised he has super strength and flight so he pushed the tank into space and two planet Earth. only to see a metal man and a guy in the Sky with a Hammer a guy with a shield and a man shooting out webs coming from his wrists and a man made of metal that has silver with a red coloured mouth and red coloured eyes.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.