Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Batmobile for a birthday


I got this Batmobile on my birthday. It is awesome, it has two guns, red velvet seats, and bat wings that can move. I have the Joker and the Batman and Batmobile wheels that control the flame.

If you make the back wheels go forward then the flame turns around, this set has heaps of details to look at.

In the games I play Joker turns into a good guy.

If you want to see more pictures please comment.  Thank you for reading my blog posts I am most grateful.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.