Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

witty writing recount

 Welcome to my new blog post,

Me and my class is been working on language features.

Here are some of the language features that are have been learning about.

Onomatopoeia  - ‘Bang’

Metaphor - “You are the sun!’

Personification “The clouds danced across the sky.”

Hyperboles - “I was so embarrassed I would have stuck my head in the toilet to hide.”

Alliteration - “It was time for super Sunday sports.”

Dialogue - “Don’t move,” Ellenessa whispered.



So the first thing we did was answer our documents the questions: Who, What, When, Where and Wow. We wrote down these ideas and bullet points then we looked for places where could include our language features in different colours than yesterday turned our planning into a story.


When?

  • Friday after the bell rings 

  • After lunch

Why?

Who?

How?

  • We walk to kyle park sensibly

  • We walk over with Miss Scott

  • Prize-giving - we wait in the gym for the prison to come and speak.

We banged our boots off, on the grass.

31/8/2020

Every sunny nice Friday We go to winter sports.  In winter sports there is hockey, rugby, Soccer, netball and basketball. When we play winter sports. I got excited Because I got to see my  coach. 


Thank you for reading my blog posts hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post Sean. The examples you gave for the language features are great.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.