Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

my language feature writing

Greetings ladies, gentlemen
boys and girls,

prepare to be amazed this is a comedy story a little bit,


I have made a story with hyperboles, personification, onomatopoeia, and metaphors.

I might still write more stories about this but until then this is the only story.

This all starts in a prison

Action / Adventure


“4 years in prison aye, can you talk?,” 


Rocky shakes his head Looking sad. 


 “I can talk for you. I am a telepath. My name is John. What is your name?

 Rocky” 


(1 hour later) bang the wall splits open like it's just a banana peel.


“3, 2, 1, JUMP” 

A tree opens up into another dimension. 


Rocky, do you have powers?  

he shakes his head with a grimace look.





They fall down into the tree and then they end up coming up from under the ground and out of a geyser they go so far into the air

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAaaa Ohff 


Are you sure you don't have powers 

because we're back in another dimension back in time 


This place is weird don't you think 

he nodded his head with an amazed look

Is this your old time home? ok I'll stop asking questions

Nodes is head to the question

Ok so are we going to stay here forever or? Wait so we've just got to wait for another 100 years. I'm not going to live for that long. so you do have powers why didn't you tell me this earlier ok so now I'm talking to a caveman who has lived for 1000 years instead not talking to him, I’M YELLING AT HIM he says to himself





2 Minutes Later 

something comes up behind them and picks them up by the undies And takes them to her Nesting area. 

Aaa What's carrying us?

A T-Rex 

He screams like a little girl

are we getting carried by a T-Rex

                                                    The end

Thank you for reading my blog posts

1 comment:

  1. Great story Sean, I really enjoyed reading it. My favourite part is your description of the wall splitting open ‘like a banana peel’. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.