Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

the justice league

Hi everyone this is my new story called the Justice League.  I wrote this in my free time at home.
Image result for the justice league
One day there was a guy that was running away and saw a man running after
him  and then saw The Flash he ran at the guy and punched him I laughed.I
noticed he was a bad guy. And I turned into Superman it was amazing. I fly down
and punch the guy and laughed again then the police came and arrested him
bye bye bad guy. Then I better get back to shopping. Hey Superman and Flash
thanks for helping my family, we hate bad people then she turned into bat girl then
everybody was running for help there standing down below was the star lord the
most baddest evil dower. Then green lantern came to help. soon every justice
league member will be here star lord.Then all the m&m’s were gone no no no no no.
I shouted his minions got them everyone stopped and the stampede stopped at the
star lord. The star lord fainted and also got arrested him.I have a funny feeling about
this. Batman turned around and said.“You did”. “What this is getting out of hand”!!
A big cos mo hulk another bad guy I've had enough. pow pouf wack bang.boom
 the cos mo hulk smacked the ground like nothing on earth it made me shiver and
shiver. Then the rest of the justice league came.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.