Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

keeping Chromebooks safe

Hi my name is Sean I am learning about Chromebook safety and here is my classes safety rules.
Dee's and Troy (Hug and Hold).
Don't tell anyone your password.
Don't use your Chromebook outside.
Don't hold it by the screen.
don't drink or eat when using it or near it.
Have a secure password.
Don't leave your Chromebook on the ground.
Log out when you are not using your Chromebook.
don't run with your Chromebook.
Don't press the keys too hard.
Charge your Chromebook every night.
Have it in its case.
Don't put stuff on top of your Chromebook.
don't give your Chromebook to untrustworthy people.
Have clean hands.
Shut your Chromebook gently.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.