Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

My First Electric Guitar

Hello welcome to my new blog post,

Today I'm going to tell you about my electric guitar.

One Sunday evening I got my electric guitar, I have been playing guitar for 1 year, this is my first electric guitar.

This guitar is sort of a Tealy colour and it is full size, my acoustic guitar is a three quarter size, I had to save up money to get this guitar

I have a video to show you how good I am.


Thank you for reading my blog post hope you have a good day 

1 comment:

  1. Sean thank you for sharing about your guitar on your blog. It is so nice to be able to see your hard work, effort and what I'm sure is many hours of practice. I'm really impressed by how you are already such a pro at your new electric guitar. Do you still use your classical guitar? I'd love for you to learn some of our class waiata if your'e happy to and then you could play them with us in the morning. What do you think?
    Keep up the awesome effort!
    Miss D :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.