Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Gauntlet

My blog post is about a game I played this week called gauntlet. First you start off with two players in the middle and the rest of the class have to line up on the line. The people on the line have to run to the other side without getting hit by the ball. The two people "in" get two balls each. The people that get tagged  go to the sideline and can also tag the other people with the balls. I like this game because I am good at dodging the balls and I hardly ever get tagged by the balls. I also like it because it is fun.

Feel free to comment if you would like to know more about the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.