Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

the ship


click the word thunder for a song

With a crash of waves and a strike of thunder, my crue was running. And I tried to stop the storm but no I told them to jump off the ship everyone said no so I grabbed my friend. My parrot went to the island and checked the island he said it was alright so we stayed there for a while and then the ships wood washed up onto shore and we started to build a house. But then a black portal from space rapidly came down to the ground I put one finger to it “ooww” I said. “I the great Triking the ruler of all realms In space have seen you travel the seven seas but now you have failed to be a trustworthy person you left all your crew on board the ship” “is it true that you can shrink to my size Trigon?” Trigon said that Me and my friend are on monster island. “Hey Trigon can you please take us back in time” “maybe”said trigon we hopped into the portal and he took us back so i could get my Burger it was rousted "yessss"

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.