Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

writing

 Hello readers,

This blog is about writing the writing I have done.

One dark day at school  a diff apocalypse heaps of  the population dies so the world Doesn't end. I didn't die. My friends did. I was lonely. I went to the old school area all I heard was windy bushes and undead talking “ Brains” I got spooked and ran to Carmen Road and all I saw was dead grass and broken down cars and crashes. It was a bit carnage for me so I walked over to the netball court and smelled something “ sea water I looked” over the fence and saw a tsunami, so I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. to what looked like the learning Commons. All I felt was my favourite book and pencil. end of life file

 Ms Bancroft comes back alive 

Sean

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.