Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Test Finishing Score

Hello readers,

This blog post is about my writing work-ons. In term four I scored really high. These are all my next steps: 

Paragraph

Use commas to show clauses (different parts of a sentence).

Add punctuation to create mood and show greater detail to hook my readers in.


Vocab

Use words and phrases that grab the reader’s attention and interest.


Organization

Link together sentences that match what is happening in my writing.

Make headings vivid and noticeable for the reader.


Sentance

Make sure I choose the right sentence to show the reader what I want them to know or how I want them to feel.


Structure

Try to match all parts of of my writing to the text type.


Ideas

Add a lot of information to help the reader understand my ideas.

Make sure my ideas show complexity (have extra information, detail or facts that explain my thinking).


I can write more than 3 Ideas in 1 paragraph


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.